Gear Labels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Chris_D

Chris_D

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone recommend a source for adhesive equipment labels, preferably one that ships internationally?

www.divinglabels.com appears to have gone out of business, and Amazon wants ~US$75 (and two months' lead-time) for a single sheet of labels

Thanks in advance!

Why do you think this? Their website is up-and-running.
Email them at info@divinglabels.com if you have a question.
I've tried multiple brands/sources; DivingLabels are the best, and are the only ones I've found with rounded corners to mitigate peeling off by accident.
It sure looks like they are up and running to me.

Why do you think this? Their website is up-and-running.
Email them at info@divinglabels.com if you have a question.
I've tried multiple brands/sources; DivingLabels are the best, and are the only ones I've found with rounded corners to mitigate peeling off by accident.
I attempted to use the chat function on their website a week ago and never got a reply. Also, if you look closely, the blog content hasn't been updated in several years.

I attempted to use the chat function on their website a week ago and never got a reply. Also, if you look closely, the blog content hasn't been updated in several years.
I ordered from them recently. No problem.
I strongly suggest you send them an email.

just out of curiosity... where do you put the stickers?

just out of curiosity... where do you put the stickers?

Over the rusty spots on my tanks:p

Back
Top Bottom