Gear Labels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Chris_D

Chris_D

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone recommend a source for adhesive equipment labels, preferably one that ships internationally?

www.divinglabels.com appears to have gone out of business, and Amazon wants ~US$75 (and two months' lead-time) for a single sheet of labels

Thanks in advance!

Or we can also do 2 lines on the label. We don't really publicly offer the 2 lines as there are some out there that have copied us and our approach. But, when you order we will always send you a layout for approval and offer to put two lines. You can add like your phone or email. Or we can do a mix.
That's awesome! I'll be placing an order soon, and take-advantage of the 2-lines approach.

I just placed an order with Divinglabels.com today. Got an e-mail several hours later, from the owner, confirming the order. He asked if I wanted to do the labels with two lines, using name and phone number or e-mail. There would be no extra charge either.
Hey js1221. Not sure which order it is but thanks. Don't have the 2 line option on the website as, as far as I know, no one else offers it. There are some copycats out there. Let me know the order number and I will send you an extra set of dive flag car stickers.

Just received the order I placed with Ray at Diving Labels on 10/25/22. Ray advised me when I placed the order, that with free overseas shipping it would take about 3 weeks to get my order and he was spot on. I am more then impressed with the labels I received. They are much more heavy duty then I have seen in previous labels, and the printing was well defined. They will get their first test in the pool next week as we do pictures with Santa, and then next month in the Bahamas for a week. I think they will more then meet my needs and expectations. If you need labels for your equipment, my recommendation is to contact Ray at www.divinglabels.com

I confirmed the layout on Nov 3rd, and picked up mine in the mail today (not sure arrival date). I'd share a photo, except it has my personal info on it, and at the moment I'm too lazy to blur out that info.

The custom-logos I selected printed very nicely. The 3m reflective material is nice. Not SOLAS shiny, but a nice bonus. Overall, very nice labels.

Given I have far more than I'm likely to ever use on SCUBA equipment, I'll had to put some on other items like toolboxes, car-keys, and various other items that might get lost or loaned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom