Gear Labels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Chris_D

Chris_D

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone recommend a source for adhesive equipment labels, preferably one that ships internationally?

www.divinglabels.com appears to have gone out of business, and Amazon wants ~US$75 (and two months' lead-time) for a single sheet of labels

Thanks in advance!

Someone had linked these in another thread Diving labels on Amazon $32.50 and a month lead time.

That's too bad about divinglabels.com being gone. Some of their labels have been on my gear for several years now. As I recall, shipping was very slow and via mail, so there was no real tracking.

I ordered these form amazon:

126 Personalized Waterproof Name...
$20 for a decent amount. I haven’t gotten to test them yet other than putting them on, but for $20 they’re easy enough to keep and replace.

Another option would be a local print shop. I have a buddy that has a small business in that area and if these don’t work, I’ll have him just make me some super durable ones. In fact I’m toying with buying a scooter and if I do I’ll have him make me a custom name label for it (or maybe even wrap it).

If you’re looking for tank labels, you’ll want bigger than I posted. I just ordered some through GUE. You can always cut their logo off the end if that’s not your thing. Or again a local print shop could make you whatever you want.

Good luck!

Can anyone recommend a source for adhesive equipment labels, preferably one that ships internationally?

www.divinglabels.com appears to have gone out of business, and Amazon wants ~US$75 (and two months' lead-time) for a single sheet of labels

Thanks in advance!
That's a shame about diving labels. I purchased two sets in 2018. @Jane Hunt used to be active here until 2019 and then she deleted all her posts and hasn't been back.

The labels came from Philippines but didn't take too long, considering anything mailed to Switzerland is hung in customs in Zürich for weeks.

Someone had linked these in another thread Diving labels on Amazon $32.50 and a month lead time.

That's too bad about divinglabels.com being gone. Some of their labels have been on my gear for several years now. As I recall, shipping was very slow and via mail, so there was no real tracking.
Thanks. With shipping to Hong Kong, Amazon charges $75, and estimates two months' delivery time. Dive signs (mentioned above) charges GBP30 (~US$35), with worldwide shipping in two weeks.

I used to get the stickers during my Philippine Dive Trip visits, still have a few left.

They do come off eventually but I need more.

Something that sticks well to fins would be useful (Hollis F2s)

I have used sticker mule with success. Stickers have been going strong for almost 2 years now.

www.divinglabels.com appears to have gone out of business,
Why do you think this? Their website is up-and-running.
Email them at info@divinglabels.com if you have a question.
I've tried multiple brands/sources; DivingLabels are the best, and are the only ones I've found with rounded corners to mitigate peeling off by accident.

Back
Top Bottom