General information request for Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! And what is their relationship with Allwest? If we stay in Allwest will OEW allow us to dive with Allwest tanks?

OEW is the on-site dive op at All West Apartments - they have a location at All West and at Playa Kalki.

Lots of the OEW tanks were All West tanks. When we were there, lots of the equipment at OEW still had All West stenciled on it.

Lots of the OEW tanks were All West tanks. When we were there, lots of the equipment at OEW still had All West stenciled on it.

Yeah, pretty sure they wouldn't bother sandblasting that stuff off.

:eyebrow:

Hi tarponchik,

This is Andreas of AW / OEW. If you stay at AW and want to dive with OEW, don't even bother to bring tanks to Playa Kalki - we will give you tanks there. AW and OEW are basically managed and operated by the same people. You will find tanks marked AW at OEW and vice versa, because we change them around to whereever we need more at a given time.

For any further questions feel welcome to contact me directly :)

Andreas
..:: All West Apartments & Diving, Curacao ::..
..:: Ocean Encounters West Curacao ::..

Johns
My calendar isn't in front of me with your vacation dates, but either Wednesday the 16th or the 23rd? Just 2 jdcpas this year? 4 jd950s and 3 more with Andreas, David and Sunshine for a table of 9. I love Gracie for being open on Wednesdays! June is getting closer.....

OK I got it...thanks everyone. Just curious, is Guido still there?

Won't be there until the 18th, so I vote for the 23rd.

Having dinner there tomorrow, will make reservation for 11 on June 23rd. I know that big tables are sometimes difficult so we might have 2 tables and can mix up sitting with the families, fun! Johns (I just love saying that) feel free to stop after arriving in Westpunt if you are on the late plane. JDCPA, not if it's delayed again until 2AM :)
Steve, we're glad you've decided to stay in Westpunt. As you can see many divers return not only to Curacao but to our end of the island. We're pretty spoiled with the dive sites in our back yard. Staying at All West, you'll meet some great folks from around the world, see them on the boat, on shore dives, in the restaurants and at the grill in the evening. The homey out in the country atmosphere only adds to your island experience. Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom