Generic LP seats - Where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can we order them from Leisure Pro?

I'd love to see Brett come up and prove me wrong, but in the past he has said no on parts sales. But Scubatoys will support the DIYer with parts sale for brands they carry.

Brett - Are you guys keeping an eye on the rear-view mirror?

I'd love to see Brett come up and prove me wrong, but in the past he has said no on parts sales. But Scubatoys will support the DIYer with parts sale for brands they carry.

Brett - Are you guys keeping an eye on the rear-view mirror?

Is this the case? I can order (say) Oceanic parts from ScubaToys?

Yes. I believe both Scubatoys and Dive Sports are supporting their customers with service parts for the gear they carry (and maybe even some other brands).

Hi guys,

Unfortunately AWAP called it, we do not sell regulator parts / parts kits unless it is in a service that we performed. As usual I have mentioned again to the higher ups that there is interest in these parts. On a side note, Trident is one of the larger misc. scuba stuff distributors and many LDS's carry their line. Depending on their policies they may be able to order them for you.

Sure, not a problem. You can see on our site, that we have a rebuild kit area Scuba Diving Regulators Rebuild Kits with reviews on sale but we're just getting it going, and only have the zeagle kits listed now - more to come, but a simple email or phone call if you don't see what you're looking for and we can get you set up.

Sure, not a problem. You can see on our site, that we have a rebuild kit area Scuba Diving Regulators Rebuild Kits with reviews on sale but we're just getting it going, and only have the zeagle kits listed now - more to come, but a simple email or phone call if you don't see what you're looking for and we can get you set up.

All I can say about that is !woot!

(Now if only you carried Apeks.....)

I would love it if you parted out the kits as well. Do you? Can I get just (say) LP seats by the bag?

All I can say about that is !woot!

(Now if only you carried Apeks.....)

I would love it if you parted out the kits as well. Do you? Can I get just (say) LP seats by the bag?

Here's the deal... if we can get it... we will get you set up. For example, some manufacturers will sell us just seats - some only in sets. If they only sell to us in full sets, we wouldn't be able to break out just the seats for you. But depending on what brand, model, etc - we've no problem putting together exactly what you want or need if we can. Just drop us a note at info@scubatoys.com or call the shop and talk to Joe. And if just looking for the generic LP seats - no problem there - those we buy about 1000 at a crack - so we can sell those individually, or as many as you need.

Quick question for you. Your ad shows the Zeagle first stage kit as being applicable to the ReZort. All the documents I've seen show 2 Zeagle first stage kits, one for diaphragm, and one for piston. Is this a new kit, or just a typo?

Jim

I do not know specifically about the zeagle but O/H kits for unbalanced pistons like the ReZort only have two oRings and a tiny HP seat. So they probably just throw those into the kit to make ordering and stocking easier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom