Genesis 7/8" Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Works well; the double barrel o-rings on the isolator look tired but didn't leak when it was assembled. Pulled it off a set of doubles today that I haven't used since going CCR. Slight cold galv overspray on the back of the right post chrome as pictured.

$200 shipped USPS priority and paypalled, OBO.

photo 2a.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 1a.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Price is OBO. Will include some new burst discs and burst disc washers I found for this 3500psi manifold.

Do you have the bands also to make it a package?

You're in luck, I have both 7.25" and 8" highland bands with the highland derlin thumbwheels on them :)

The bands are definitely marked for manifolds other than old Sea Elite/Genesis/old DR/SP 8":

Photo.jpg

However, they've also worked fine for me with a pair of Genesis HP100s for about two years now, the isolator bar between the two valves never seemed like it was outside the middle range of threaded in/out, and the manifold doesn't seem any the worse for wear. So my take is that these things just aren't that finicky about how far apart the tanks necks are spaced by the bands. YMMV.

Yes it is.

Manifold remains available. 7.25" bands/hardware/thumbwheels are sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom