Wanted Genesis Manifold Plugs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll cut them but I don't want to cut up the only other set of stock plugs I have here. Someone send me some and I'll turn them down.
I'll get some ordered and shipped to you. I'll get with you via dm tomorrow.

Make a few extra sets for Rob, He has been wanting some more for a year and I never get out to the shop to make them. @rob.mwpropane

Also, glad it helped you out. It was a lucky find many years ago when I was trying to make some from scratch, I checked the thread and it sounded familiar. Sure enough. Samey same.
At least you remembered that you forgot about me:)

I'll cut them but I don't want to cut up the only other set of stock plugs I have here. Someone send me some and I'll turn them down.
Are you still making these? I am scouring the web for a reverse threaded Genesis manifold plug and cannot find one anywhere. I would gladly pay double for one at this point.

Are you still making these? I am scouring the web for a reverse threaded Genesis manifold plug and cannot find one anywhere. I would gladly pay double for one at this point.

I’m not really “making these” in the production sense but yeah, I can help you out.

DM me and we’ll work something out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom