Get your Hurricane Diver Specialty Certification this weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys need to head out to Okinawa we have two hitting us back to back with a Cat 4 coming in on Sunday- now thats a real hurricane (We call them typhoons on this side of the world)

Are the margaritas included???? Or is that optional/extra? :wink:

and for a limited time, we are offering an MRE Awareness class. you can pick three sub-specialties depending on which MRE flavors you prefer. This class is only run June 1st thru November 30th.
Dibs on the vegetarian and kosher MREs. They're the only edible ones. Someone else can have my sweets and sticky drinks.

---------- Post Merged at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:20 AM ----------

You guys need to head out to Okinawa we have two hitting us back to back with a Cat 4 coming in on Sunday- now thats a real hurricane (We call them typhoons on this side of the world)

Have you applied for the tsunami specialty class yet? I'm sure that could become real popular on your side of the world.Somebody needs to teach it. May as well be you!

Card? Who cares about a card! Give me a patch I can put on my warm-up coat!!

My sister is facing her first hurricane as a Florida home owner... I don't plan to visit.

No, my friend. You have to be able to hang with your fellow Gator in hurricane force winds! We'll just stick our eyes above water like normal!

Uh Pete, I got that card in Camille in 1968...
Refresher course in 2004 during Charlie/Frances/Jean
Guess I need another refresher class... will get one Tuesday I think.
Where do I apply for my card? :D

---------- Post Merged at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Card? Who cares about a card! Give me a patch I can put on my warm-up coat!!

My sister is facing her first hurricane as a Florida home owner... I don't plan to visit.

Where is she... oh please this pup is barely a storm... just some wind and rain. I have had afternoon thunderboomers here with higher winds. <rolls eyes> Am planning on being at the beach to photograph.. or at least the end of my block at the Bay.. :D

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:35 PM ----------

If the hurricane specialty course is full, will it spinoff a tornado specialty?

Its an advanced course in hanging onto a palm tree extra tight and trying to kiss your ass goodbye at the same time..

I'm hopping a plane and headed your way.

Sounds like FUN!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom