Question Getting into Sidemount Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where in Florida are you? You need to get with @LandonL down at Aqui Watersports. He will have the xDeep and Hollis Katana 2 in stock, but can also directly support the Deep6 Signatures which are an epic regulator set. Ryan is the other owner of Aqui and you can't beat the two of them for sidemount instruction either. If you're down in the Lauderdale area you need to go there. If not, go to Cave Adventurers. Either place is worth the drive if you want to sidemount properly and both are fully stocked dealers where you can look at all of the gear you're after in person.
I am located in Lakeland Florida

Hi @Jlukescuba, it seems I was tagged in this thread. Thanks @tbone1004!

As he mentioned, we are a fully stocked dealer, carrying multiple options, and we do specialize in SM diving. If I can help and you would like to setup a time to talk, lets see about finding some availability in the next few days.

I am located in Lakeland Florida
I would recommend finding an excuse to go to Lauderdale by the Sea for a long weekend. Book a sidemount course with @LandonL or Ryan and that will help you make a better decision about what works best for you.

Hi @Jlukescuba, it seems I was tagged in this thread. Thanks @tbone1004!

As he mentioned, we are a fully stocked dealer, carrying multiple options, and we do specialize in SM diving. If I can help and you would like to setup a time to talk, lets see about finding some availability in the next few days.
Thank you so much for replying, appreciate all of the support and knowledge from all of you! I am trying to learn as much as I can about sidemount diving and would love to talk if you had some free time.

Back
Top Bottom