Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have we figured out just how many people are going to go that weekend..il be there for sure..and hey by the way whos bar-b -q-ING that weekend lol..hey if he burns the food at least we can all huddle by the bar-b-q- and stay warm ..lol

snuggle once bubbled...
have we figured out just how many people are going to go that weekend..il be there for sure..and hey by the way whos bar-b -q-ING that weekend lol..hey if he burns the food at least we can all huddle by the bar-b-q- and stay warm ..lol

Are we bbqing? doing chili? need to start planning, so we know what equipment to bring, what food, how much ... or ... do we eat out?

So, we have how many Canuck's? Snuggle, Canuck
KPP Group - me, Chad, Ron,
Then there's Scott from MI ... who else?

So, we have how many Canuck's? Snuggle, Canuck

Dont Forget Scott, nitrox junkie, and Ray from Indiana..:) :) :flags:

...and Don from Ft. Wayne...

While we are on the subject, what can I bring?

Best Regards
Don Costanza

ICUROK once bubbled...
Lets go diving.

Scott

I was just looking at the photo you posted above and was wondering if your tank was the cause of that second stream of bubbles or did you stop for lunch at Taco Bell on the way down that day? :D

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

hi guys..went into the detroit river today to see how my 2 piece wetsuit would fare in the cold water..apretest to gilboa in january lol..worked out just fine..not anywhere as bad as i expected it to be..you guys know anything about something called hand warmers that you can wear underwater?would apreciate the help before gilboa..thanks..Snug..

MgicTwnger

I saw those heat packs at a local Walmart recently. The hand ones were in the area of $3.00 or so. Has anyone ever put those in their suit?

Best Regards
Don Costanza

dcostanza once bubbled...
MgicTwnger

I saw those heat packs at a local Walmart recently. The hand ones were in the area of $3.00 or so. Has anyone ever put those in their suit?

Best Regards
Don Costanza

I havn't met anyone, but I did run into them on a site advertising them for scuba use.
Three bucks seems real cheap, if they are the same item. I'm heading to WalMart!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom