Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
do you guys really need a chaperone??!!??
- Cupcake
I ain't going unless cupcake goes..

Just letting you folks know that the AFC and NFC championship games are on Jan. 19.:eek:

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
Just letting you folks know that the AFC and NFC championship games are on Jan. 19.:eek:
If those are soccer matches, I won't be coming...if it's fat guys charging at each other or Nascar I'll be at Gilboa...

:wink:

O-ring,
I have no idea what an afc or nfc are but a real diver never passes up a chance to dive to watch someone else have fun on TV.

National Football Conference and the American Football Conference. The champions of both these conferences play head to head in a little game called the SUPERBOWL.

The cats play that weekend also.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
O-ring,
I have no idea what an afc or nfc are but a real diver never passes up a chance to dive to watch someone else have fun on TV.
That's like me sitting at home and replaying my DM video over and over again instead of going to Gilboa...and I hate watching them dive..they are all over the place.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
O-ring,

OK, I give up. What again makes a "Real Diver"?

How far from Lexington is Gilboa?

O-ring once bubbled...

That's like me sitting at home and replaying my DM video over and over again instead of going to Gilboa...and I hate watching them dive..they are all over the place.

And soccer is not?

You do have to understand a little about football to truely enjoy.

My freaking Step Mother Met JOE MONTANA today. Autograph status currently unknown.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom