Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring once bubbled...
Tom, you aren't scared of the cold, dark water in the quarry are you? Are you getting soft living in the balmy sunshine state?

Not really but the thought of it just leaves me sorta... well, cold.

Tom

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Not really but the thought of it just leaves me sorta... well, cold.

Tom
Especially after Mike said the vis will be horrendous due to all the crappy local divers mucking it up. Is there another more centrally located place people would want to meet? How far is everyone from the Carolinas?

O-ring once bubbled...

Especially after Mike said the vis will be horrendous due to all the crappy local divers mucking it up. Is there another more centrally located place people would want to meet? How far is everyone from the Carolinas?

Yea. he has said that on a few occasions. Carolinas? Son, don't you realize its WINTER?

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Yea. he has said that on a few occasions. Carolinas? Son, don't you realize its WINTER?
Yeah, you can borrow my 3 mil shorty...

hey o2 clean =
are you serious about coming all the way from CA to go diving in a rock quarry?!?!
- Cupcake

trying to negotiate transportation as we speak!

I'd take the 3mm shorty.........for UNDER my 7mm drysuit! LOL

O-ring once bubbled...

Plus we get to dive with Ferrara and watch him assault other instructors at the quarry...you can't beat that with a kentucky hickory stick..

DOES HE GO TO INTENTIONALLY ASSAULT PEOPLE. CAN'T YOU JUST GO TO "DIVE"??? WHO CARES WHAT SOMEONE ON THE OTHER SIDE IS DOING THAT YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW. IF I GO IT'S TO DIVE NOT TO CRITICIZE EVERYONE.

LOOKS LIKE A FEW OF US MAY DIVE JOE'S QUARRY IN LaGRANGE TOMORROW LATE MORNING AFTER ALL. IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO LET ME KNOW AND I'LL GET A TIME TO MEET UP.

I don't even own a coat that's heavy enough for such foolishness. I'm afraid I'm firmly anchored in Florida until at least late Spring.

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
hey o2 clean =
are you serious about coming all the way from CA to go diving in a rock quarry?!?!
- Cupcake
That's like Tom coming up from FL to dive in an Ohio quarry...hardcore divers..I love it..

LOL, keep in mind that the quarry is well SOUTH of me :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom