Gilboa November 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitten Diver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Diver_brian called me today and asked about getting together for a dive at Gilboa Quarry on the Friday following Thanksgiving. Anybody else interested in diving with us?

Curious...are you just going for the Friday?

Personally, I want to dive Friday and Saturday. The problem is that I have this thing called an employer and I don't know if there will be overtime scheduled or not. Typically, I don't drive down there and home in the sam day but I have been known to do it.

Perferred plan is that I drive down early Friday and do some diving. Then, I go to a hotel Friday night and do a couple of dives on Saturday.

What may wind up happening is that I drive down early on Friday, do a couple of dives and have dinner. Then, I drive home to work Saturday and Sunday.

Mitten Diver:
Diver_brian called me today and asked about getting together for a dive at Gilboa Quarry on the Friday following Thanksgiving. Anybody else interested in diving with us?

With having almost a week off around Thanksgiving, I am hoping to "go away" to dive, just don't know where. If I end up sticking in Ohio, I will join you guys.

Polly

I would be interested. Another dive buddy of mine just returned from Iraq and is anxious to get a few dives in before it's too cold :)

Bryan

looks like I mabe going too. Look forward to doing 2 hour dives on the Deep Side.
Plenty of air

Scott

Mitten Diver:

OK, I am pretty sure I am going to make it. Anyone diving mroe than just Friday? I would definatly want to stay for Saturday, and possibly Sunday.

I haven't been there in about 3 weeks, anyone have an update on conditions at the quarry?

Also I think the hours are reduced now, anybody know about this, or will we have enough divers to get him to stay open later?

Polly

scubapolly:
OK, I am pretty sure I am going to make it. Anyone diving mroe than just Friday? I would definatly want to stay for Saturday, and possibly Sunday.

I haven't been there in about 3 weeks, anyone have an update on conditions at the quarry?

Also I think the hours are reduced now, anybody know about this, or will we have enough divers to get him to stay open later?

Polly

The only change I've heard was that on December 1st he'd probably go to Weekends only, unless you call to make arrangements for the weekday. Only heard this in passing at the shipwreck and scuba this weekend though.

bob

scubapolly:

Polly

I know that myself and two buddies are currently renting the apartment for Friday night so his hours can't be too limited. I am diving Friday and Saturday as of right now. Maybe some arm twisting could convince me to stick around for Sunday, but we will see.

I'll see everyone there.

PS, hopefully I won't need fills. I will be spending all of a morning to blend mix for the deep side and the deco bottles to go with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom