Gilboa November 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikiedfd17:
So who exactly is going. . . Get ready for some cold. . . 31* high and 17 for the night time low! whoo hoo! Is anyone having a heated tent? Otherwise my buddy and I were going to B-line for my van right after the dives and take our gear off in there and eat soup. .. haha.

Does anyone have a pony set up I can "borrow?" I'm not all high-tech like most of you DOUBLES people (I'm a recently graduated college student) and a certain person on the board has thoroughly convinced me of diving with redundancies. Let me know.

I can't wait to dive!

Actually, I am the only one diving doubles out of our group. I could loan you an eighty that I have rigged as a stage bottle if you could provide a reg. and have an advanced card for the deep side.

I will be diving doubles (either 100's or 130's) with an O2 stage and I am loaning out an AL40 filled with EAN28 already.

scubapolly:
Paula,
You gonna be there next weekend?

By the way, does anyone else get a kick out of all of the 0s on that chart.... really isn't the best for advertising..... maybe Xs for the depths he doesn't have temps for......

Polly

Maybe I should let you maintain the website smart-*****.... :D

wb416:
Maybe I should let you maintain the website smart-*****.... :D

Bob,
It is better to be a Smart-***** than a Dumb-*****

Just pointing out that I think it is funny to use 0s for the unknown data points. Not insinuating anything lest than perfect about the Webmaster.

:D

Polly

FYI, I'll have my doubles too.

ICUROK:
Just remember Brian That I will be sleeping alone.

I didn't forget. I do believe that all of the furniture up there is of the hide-away bed variety.

Back
Top Bottom