Gilboa....One more time.....March 22-23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man that is two trips you can't come too. What are you doing on the weekends that is so darn important? Or are you just trying to avoid us? :D

Chad

The problem lies in the fact that you are giving him to much time in advance to plan something else for those weekends.

I'd like to go. I've not been there yet. Keep me posted...It will depend on water temp. and if I can get appropriate exposure protection.

ICUROK once bubbled...
Doses anybody know the water temp and vis???

I just talked with Mike @ Gilboa today. It's still frozen over for the last week and a half... only people diving are those with proper certs...

Weather forecast is for colder weather next week. Best to call ahead before heading out...

their number can be found at Gilboa Quarry

My dry suit showed up today - spent about 1/2 hour playing in the pool. Went pretty well the new fins (ScubaPro jets) were more akward for me then the suit was. After we get back from Bonaire on March 1st we will be ready to try out the dry suits in some open water! After Bonaire a 32 degree quary should come as a shock - but diving is diving so I'm looking forward to it.

I hope some people are still planning on going on this trip.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
I hope some people are still planning on going on this trip.

Chad

All, Gilboa may still be iced over, we are going to have to check closer to the date. Can tell you the temp here this week is single digit at night and only teens and low 20's during the day. This is going to be a very long winter!

But count me in if anyone wants to dive that weekend.:cold:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom