Gilboa....One more time.....March 22-23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit once bubbled...

Hey T, maybe you should just come with us to Saba June 14-21, sounds like you'll be safer :) Don't forget, these guys are meaner than "The G" and she tied you up blindfolded :) BTW, I'd like to demonstrate a fishing line entanglement to my OW class, you game? :D :wink: hehehe!
Ber :bunny:

That all depends on what part of the presentation I get to partake in...am I the "actor" or the "narrator"....maybe I should just accept where I rank.

As for 'The G' and GUE...hehe that rhyms...remember I can still outswim just about anyone (diver that is) under any circumstance....if for some reason I feel threatend I'll contemplate drastic measures then.

In all honesty, I think this is going to be a really fun weekend...I can't wait to bring in my version of the long hose...

Ok, so swimming 450 yards in under 5 minutes without gear does make you a little hard to catch :) Making it look so easy just makes people want to kill you :D

They really don't know what they're getting themselves into having you in class, G wanted to kill you until she got to know you! Please tell me your long hose doesn't have a funnel on one end! hehehe, I would NOT be surprised!

You get to be the actor of course! :mean:

Ber Rabbit once bubbled...
Ok, so swimming 450 yards in under 5 minutes without gear does make you a little hard to catch :) Making it look so easy just makes people want to kill you :D

They really don't know what they're getting themselves into having you in class, G wanted to kill you until she got to know you! Please tell me your long hose doesn't have a funnel on one end! hehehe, I would NOT be surprised!

Oh...you're so close on the hose thing....you forgot about the in-line valve I have installed on the other end to prevent unnecessary loss of contents.

This DIR-F (pronounces affectionatly by me as "derf") class is going to be very entertaining...can I borrow some of your hose wrappings and any other glow in the dark neon stuff you've got for scuba.....oh oh oh....and bruce's horse-collar BC....this is going to be a blast. I need to go and get some split fins too.

Too bad that's the week we're going to Saba, you could borrow my whole reg! Unfortunately I'm going to be needing it :) I wonder if he still has that horse collar, it might have gotten thrown away. I kinda feel sorry for the GUE guys but I bet they pull out all the stops on you! Wish I was taking the course just to watch the action!

like you need some way of getting the air from the tank to yuor lungs....wait a minute...that gives me another idea....maybe I'll just breath off the tank (a neon pink one at that)...opening and closing the vavale only when I need air.

Yeah...let's have the GUE guys pull out all their stops...that way when I get to taking something like tech 1 (god forbid) they won't have any "surprises" for me....hmmm....wonder if I'll be rehashing their theories on "surprises"

It appears that Gilboa is still frozen so I guess this trip is off too. I will miss you all and I hope you will come to the dinner in Cincy and hang out for awhile.

Sorry,

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom