Gilboa Quarry DVD on the shelf!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey gang, "Relive The Memory" starring Ber and Tim :showtime: and assorted cameos by other extras (maybe you didn't end up on the cutting room floor) is now on the shelf and ready for sale.:popcorn: Soon it will also be offered on the web site. It's a much better souviner to take home than a t-shirt. If you're going to the grand sinking tomorrow, check out the display in the office. I hope to see you there.

Outstanding! I'll most certainly pick up a copy the next time I'm at Gilboa. What's the price?

Divin'Hoosier:
Outstanding! I'll most certainly pick up a copy the next time I'm at Gilboa. What's the price?

$19.95 will get you 36 min. of great visuals and music and "the voice" voice over for your listening pleasure. (BTW, Hoosier, you got a 4 sec. appearance in this production. Don't let it go to your head.:no

PS. Trucker Girl (surface beenie and all), Eckybey, Regge Joe, and gxl1200 (Ted) also avoided the cut. In fact, Eckybey and Regge Joe have both a surface shot and an uw scene. We'll never hear the end of that!

Barracuda2:
$19.95 will get you 36 min. of great visuals and music and "the voice" voice over for your listening pleasure. (BTW, Hoosier, you got a 4 sec. appearance in this production. Don't let it go to your head.:no

PS. Trucker Girl (surface beenie and all), Eckybey, Regge Joe, and gxl1200 (Ted) also avoided the cut. In fact, Eckybey and Regge Joe have both a surface shot and an uw scene. We'll never hear the end of that!

Yay! TG is famous! So, did the surface beanie make the cut with or without the duct tape "resurection"? :rofl3:

Congrats to all who made the cut! How fun!

trucker girl:
This was a PRE-crush appearance!

I forgot all about the surface shots!

Does this mean you'll be at Gilboa as a salesman, Barracuda 2? I'm planning to be up there early to watch the show (not YOUR show- the helo show!)

I guess making it to Meet & Greet is worth all of the effort as during the screening at this year's Meet & Greet I did see that I made the Director's Cut. Guess this means that i will be buying a copy this year as well.

YAY!
Please be advised that I was just learning to frog kick when we did the filming for the video and I wasn't learning very fast :doh:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
YAY!
Please be advised that I was just learning to frog kick when we did the filming for the video and I wasn't learning very fast :doh:

So did you have Denny and Mike stamp that disclaimer on the DVD? :D

Divin'Hoosier:
So did you have Denny and Mike stamp that disclaimer on the DVD? :D

Never thought of that and it's too late now :11:

So I know a couple dive stars!! :D

Denny, now you need to go back out and record the helo and add it. Edit, edit, edit...a videographers work is never done.

Back
Top Bottom