Gilboa Quarry DVD on the shelf!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Hoosier:
I like ya and I haven't even met ya yet!!!!! Well done!

DH... Be afraid of TG!!! Be VERY afraid! She lures ya in... and then... then... she's GOTCHA! :eyebrow: :D :rofl3:

Actually... TG is a very nice, fun person! Not to mention a great diver! :)

Barracuda2:
PS. Trucker Girl (surface beenie and all), Eckybey, Regge Joe, and gxl1200 (Ted) also avoided the cut. In fact, Eckybey and Regge Joe have both a surface shot and an uw scene. We'll never hear the end of that!

WooHooo!

I'm slowly using up those 15 minutes of fame.

Lol..I figured it wasn't *all* of my 15 minutes. But 10 seconds here, 30 seconds there. It adds up, ya know.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I have to warn you, all these admirers... well... after a while it really gets old. Take erparamedic, for example. I mean, this girl needs to get a life! She's a total stalker!

:)joke: erparamedic! You know I love you!)

Oooh...a surface shot and a UW shot? Very cool. It should at least get me and Becky discounts on buying the DVD. :)

Looking forward to seeing it, Barracuda!

trucker girl:
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I have to warn you, all these admirers... well... after a while it really gets old. Take erparamedic, for example. I mean, this girl needs to get a life! She's a total stalker!

:)joke: erparamedic! You know I love you!)

Yeah, yeah... just one more jab! LOL :e18: LOL :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom