Gilboa Quarry New Year's Day 2007 Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber sounds like fun... but I think I am going to be in NC for new years. Not sure if I am going to get to dive on Jan 1 because I am going to have to fly out that evening.... but maybe I'll be doing a new years eve dive down there. :wink:

Notso_Ken:
I'll be diving wet. Same as past New Years day dives.

Ken

You're either a man's man or a crazy nutball.

Don't tell me. Just leave me in suspense for awhile :D

I started out 2006 at Gilboa, so count me in. What shoud I bring?

Hey Ber, check out my PM. Maybe this would be a good time for a premire show. See if Tim can make it and I'll find a red carpet somewhere:popcorn:

Barracuda2:
I started out 2006 at Gilboa, so count me in. What shoud I bring?

Great! Mike has the chili so we don't need soup. Some sort of snack to share would be great.

Hey Ber, check out my PM. Maybe this would be a good time for a premire show. See if Tim can make it and I'll find a red carpet somewhere:popcorn:

LOL! I'd look forward to a premier, I'm a little too shy to walk a red carpet though. :sofa:

Tripletdad, I'll put you on the list of people to look for :D

Bladephotog, we'll have to make sure to at least say "Hi!" since you're with a group. I should bring the bull riding video along too :icosm01:

Polly, sorry we won't be able to see you, you're always the life of the party!
Ber :lilbunny:

Notso_Ken:

Ken
Yes you've become a bit of a legend with your wet diving on New Years.
I'm still a wuss for the cold but the premier should be good.

Notso_Ken:

Ken

Since my old dry is such a pain in the butt to put on, I just may join you wet. If I use a 5mm hooded vest under my 7mm farmer johns, I'm actually fairly comfortable. And there will be heaters for the SI's. (Do I sound like I'm trying to talk myself into this?:11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom