Glad to be here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NudiLover

Reaction score
Hello! I'm just so excited to find this board, and to be able to profit by all your wisdom. Ever since I got my OW cert a few years ago, scuba has been my love. I know I have lots to learn; I want to be the best I can be. I know this board will help me with that goal.... and be a lot of fun, too!

Nudi Lover

:giveusahu

By the way, I chose that clam as my avatar, cuz I couldn't find a nudibranch.

I really like those little guys! Also enjoy experiencing the ocean w/o too much between, but not too many place u can do that without drawing attention! Not my purpose. Just love the feel of the waves.

Hope to hear from lots of you!

NL

Welcome aboard, Nudilover! I miss my time living in the Bay Area, visiting Monterey and the coast down to Big Sur.

Good luck on your AOW and make sure to check out all the various sections of SB.

Welcome NL to SB!
Don't clam up, keep everyone informed of your Nudi diving adventures.

Do you ever dive in the Philippines? I saw you'd been in the Sulu Sea area.

I'm so excited! I'm leaving for Palawan in a couple of weeks. :bounce: Last time I went diving there, I saw some gorgeous nudibranchs.

I like your friendly spirit, NL. Keep it up!

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Good place to learn, compare, argue. :krach: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

I don't know what all animlas are on the Avatar choices, but if you can't find what you want there - you can request a custom one. Y'all do have some pretty ones out there. I'm coming out to do a 3 day liveaboard Memorila Weekend, and looking forward to see them again... :new_smili

don
:sly:

welcome aboard

Well, NetDoc got me the coolest nudi. It is the exact one I saw on my last dive. It was about 7" long!

This is a great place! Thanks for the nice welcome!

NudiLover

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom