Glwc Fall M&g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might come up just for the day Sunday Sept 24. Anyone think they'll still be there or will everyone probably pack up Sunday morning and head home?

As of right now it looks like I am going make it up Friday evening..no specific time right now. Depending upon how burnt out I am I might head out Sunday morning, then again maybe not. Who knows I might even stay if someone wants to dive Monday:D

scubagrrl06:
I might come up just for the day Sunday Sept 24. Anyone think they'll still be there or will everyone probably pack up Sunday morning and head home?

I plan on still being there for a while on Sunday.

Ken

scubagrrl06:

I'm planning on being there for part of Sunday. I'll probably stay for a couple of dives. I'd like to be outa there by about 1:00 or so.

I have to work Saturday now so I'll probably get up there Sat evening and do at least 2 dives on Sunday. Hubby will probably want to be out of there by 3:00pm or so if he comes along.
Ber :lilbunny:

I managed to clear my schedule for sunday. My current plans are to drive straight up as soon as school lets out at 2:30, should be there between 5 and 5:30pm. Fun dives friday night saturday I'll probably be busy with students, and some on sunday morning, then I should have Sunday afternoon for fun.

I do need to get back to cincy early enough to get the gear hung up to dry to pack for NC for the next weekend. :D

I probably will be rolling in after dark on Friday but should be there for at least one dive on Sunday. Just look for the old well used camper.

Jchoby:
I got dad duty that weekend - I'll prob show up for a quick dive late Sun morn...

I'm with you--although I am joining the thread late. I'm already taking Monday off work (9/18) so I can't, unfortunately, miss Friday, too. Also have, in a way, dad duty as I've got 2 Saturday soccer games to WATCH. I can't be there until Sunday--if at all. Sure hope to make it, and I'll be sure to look out for the HUGE dive marker/flag!:D

Hope to see some of you I already know, and meet lots of others. If not, enjoy!!!!

scubapolly:
I do need to get back to cincy early enough to get the gear hung up to dry to pack for NC for the next weekend. :D

So you need to get back to cincy no later than Thursday night? :D

It looks really good for me being there on Friday evening.

I am also planning on hauling my 2 AL80's that are for sale.

I want to come Sunday and maybe even stay into Monday - sadly I have to work Saturday and I don't think my boss would be too willing to give me a day off after I played hooky this weekend to go diving! Not mention too the week I took off two weeks ago to go to Punta Cana - arg, why does everything have to get in the way of diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom