GLWC Meet and Greet III "Bigger Wetter"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds great to me too.

Great idea on starting the planning early Mitten.

Thanks! :D

diverbrian:
PS.... Does someone have trailer space that I can borrow for a couple of nights again?

What a bunch of wussies..... :crafty:

netmage:
What a bunch of wussies..... :crafty:
I can practice being uncomfortable, but why? Besides if it works the way that last spring's Meet and Greet did, driving back to Findlay to get to a hotel at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning may not be a great idea :) .

As for me, I am going to be roughing it. If you got game then bring it on.

I've got April vacation getaway plans in the works, but providing the dates don't overlap, count me in for Meet and Greet III.

I make no promises. With a bit of luck next week, we'll find a place in Florida to set up shop and will be moving the end of March or Early April to South Florida.

HOWEVER...if we don't go, I can probably be talked into going. Old 5th wheel trailer is gone, so if I do go, it'll be with the new 28-30' trailer that we have been looking at. So kind of 'pencil' my name in and we'll know better in two weeks or so when I get back from the sunshine state.

We're leaving at 4pm today (Thursday) and I'll be checking in from time to time, while on the road. Will be back to work on Thursday the 20th.

I will be bringing the GLWC Bunk house again so we may have to have a raffle or drawing of some sort to fill the vacant spots for sleeping. This is coming together quite nicely no one kicked the dates around yet!!!!!! Looks like everyone is agreeing on Gilboa so far. even though I have seen about all of Gilboa I would like to see. Who wants to be in charge of who is bringing what list this year???

I'll try to be there, but I'm not making any promises.

The date sounds good. The shipwreck festival is the weekend after that, so don't go kicking the date back a week.

-Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom