GLWC Meet and Greet III "Bigger Wetter"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, I had plenty! That is all for now. I will get some short videos on the website and post links when I get the chance.

netmage:
Joe - they are referring to Portage Ohio.... Not Indiana... on the other side of the Skyway! Same driving distance for us....

Well, ain't that a kick in the pants. :)

btw, nice to be able to put a face with the name now.
Joe

gtxl1200:
OK but I'm sorry I dont remember meeting you sideband. when were you there?? If I didnt meet you I'm sorry if I missed saying hi to you.

I was there on Sat. with Dianne and John, the threesome from Chicago. I was the one in the bright green Scubapro dry suit and/or the rwb bandana.

Joe

you. I asked about your name being related to radios.

Hope you get to come back this summer!

Randy

Sideband:
I was there on Sat. with Dianne and John, the threesome from Chicago. I was the one in the bright green Scubapro dry suit and/or the rwb bandana.

Joe

Randy43068:
But Portage doesn't have hot showers and the restrooms are horrible!

Baby Wipes......we use them in the field, how do you think we stay so fresh after being in the woods for weeks on end? Take a shovel you'll be fine. just find a place where nobody can peek on ya :wink: .

Compression Nut:
What a great weekend, couldn't ask for better company, and the weather was perfect. It was a great meeting everyone, thanks for being so hospitable!

Look forward to getting more dives in with you guys (if you'll dive with a newbie like me :wink: ) Can't wait for the next GTG :D
Nut, from one newbie to another, I'd love to dive with you again.
It was great to watch you and Joe feeding the fish on top of the airplane. :dance:

How about going to White Star in Gibsonburg, just east of Bowling Green, Oh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom