GLWC Meet and Greet III "Bigger Wetter"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMP:
Ahem the ground was not cold..... BTW, did you like your castle princess?
THE GROUND WAS FREEZING COLD, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM!!!

And yes, I loved my castle. :07:
Thank you.

But I'll either be needing warmer ground, a cot, or I'll be sleeping on top of you!!! :eyebrow:

Randy43068:
talking about the CD that was playing "scuba" music?
What is that CD? Who's on it, where can I get one?

Scuba Doo, I think that is the name. I will send ya the web site addy, I can't get enough of that CD. One word for it; Awesome! Hmmm next time the shark will be present.

joedelt:
on a seperate note, i'd like to vote for portage for the next meet/greet quary dive...or at least a place that is a bit friendler to camping

I'd vote Portage as well. The weekend was fun but I spent most of it driving there and back. It was worth it though to meet you all.

Joe

gtxl1200:
Wow what a time was had by me any how. I dont know about the rest of you but I was definatly one whipped puppy. Man we need to have another one next weekend.

This Duct taped individual Would Like to Thank Miss Jenny VERY VERY much for doing such a great job on the duct tape. The person that did it after she left put it on my skin OUCH coming off.

Would also like to thank Jenny and Scott for making a fantastic Breakfast Saturday morning. couldnt have made those three dives on Saturday without it.

Now who was the numbskull that brought the Frozen Turkey he needs to be fired. It was Still good and Dmaxtim you did a great job under the conditions you had to work under.

And Good job Steve for tying us over with Brats and Hotdogs. While we patiently waited for the Turkey to unthaw.

Also good job for everyone else on The preperations you made on making the dish to pass Excellent Excellent Food.

Brian once again thanks For Getting me those Gloves Excellent When they are installed right. And the use of your spare Regulater.

Mitten diver Thanks for installing my gloves Twice even.

The only thing I thought was missing I had a taste for some mexican food but for some reason couldnt find it among all of the food.

Don and Lisa thanks for stopping in after just getting home from your winter home. Good seeing you guys again.

It was great meeting all of the people I havent met before and hopefully we all will have some new dive buddies now.

When is the next MEET AND GREET?

For those of you that werent there and if you notice all of the Thank you's in these post you will see that these people on Scubaboard are a great bunch of people and there willing to help out anyway they can.

mitten definatly is the man with the rings....
"do these look queer to you"?

Sideband:
I'd vote Portage as well. The weekend was fun but I spent most of it driving there and back. It was worth it though to meet you all.

Joe
OK but I'm sorry I dont remember meeting you sideband. when were you there?? If I didnt meet you I'm sorry if I missed saying hi to you.

Sideband:

Joe

Joe - they are referring to Portage Ohio.... Not Indiana... on the other side of the Skyway! Same driving distance for us....

Portage is good, can roll in right out of the tent.... :11:

A Haigh Quarry meet and greet would be a good idea for the weekend of July 16th, with July 17th being the annual Jim Haigh memorial dive..

http://www.diversalertnetwork.org/events/index.asp?sort=detail&EventID=206

There are plenty of nice hotels literally 5 minutes from the quarry and for those of you into football, the bears training camp is minutes away also.

Any idea if theres a campground nearby....? Maybe Tina wouldn'd mind if we tailgated in the back corner of the parking lot...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom