GLWC Meet and Greet III "Bigger Wetter"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmax tim:
Joedirt, did u stay til Sunday or not?

no, we ducked out saturday night...took almost a full hour less time getting home then getting there......

jenny had a great time.....a certain ductaped individual reminded her greatly of her uncle..

she spent the entier drive home grilling me about what stuff she'd 'have' to buy to do scuba...
i guess i might have to trade netmage for those smaller tanks...i think jenny'd get dwarfed by the 130s

joedelt:
no, we ducked out saturday night...took almost a full hour less time getting home then getting there......

jenny had a great time.....a certain ductaped individual reminded her greatly of her uncle..

she spent the entier drive home grilling me about what stuff she'd 'have' to buy to do scuba...
i guess i might have to trade netmage for those smaller tanks...i think jenny'd get dwarfed by the 130s

Come on, if I can carry two of them up and down the stairs, LOL.....

Now, let's see how many more reef set-ups do you have?

on a seperate note, i'd like to vote for portage for the next meet/greet quary dive...or at least a place that is a bit friendler to camping

dmax tim:
If no one got sick I'll take credit, wished it was fully thawed though.

Hey Tim,

It was great. I know that I had more than my share of it!

1 but its not going anywhere.....i wonder if she'd fit my proQD and i go backplate :)

diverbrian:
Come on, if I can carry two of them up and down the stairs, LOL.....

Now, let's see how many more reef set-ups do you have?

Originally Posted by dmax tim
If no one got sick I'll take credit, wished it was fully thawed though.

i thought it was great too....next time i'll bring a fresh turkey
/john

joedelt,

Did they bring the tape? Did you get to watch the movie "Joe Dirt" this weekend?

ScubaFishee:
joedelt,

Did they bring the tape? Did you get to watch the movie "Joe Dirt" this weekend?
about 2/3 of it, jenny is under ordres to buy it so i watch the rest of it.....damn thing just makes me think forest gump

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom