GLWC Spring Meet & Greet April 27 - 29, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry to report that I'm definitely out for the M&G. I've come down with a nasty head and chest cold which has settled in for the long haul. There is just no way I'll be in any condition to dive this weekend. These things take 7-10 days to run their full course with me. If I lived closer I'd come over just for the afternoon/evening on Saturday, but with today's gas prices and a 3h 15 drive one way, I just can't justify the trip.

I wish everyone an AWESOME weekend of great diving and awesome friends! I hope to catch up with everyone this summer.

Really sorry to hear that Jim. Get well soon. Will definitely miss you. Was looking to get some diving in with you.

Well, my luck is running true to form. I really thought I was finally going to make it to a Meet & Greet, but I just found out today that I have to work this Saturday. Oh well, I guess I'll try again in the Fall. Hope you guys have a great time.

-Ron Olsen

Who was supposed to organize the weather for this weekend?! :)

Who was supposed to organize the weather for this weekend?! :)

Who woulda guessed that we would have had warmer weather picking a weekend in March instead of the end of April! Crazy spring we've had.

Weather not that bad: Fri. 10% rain, partly cloudy, 56 degrees - Sat. 50% rain, cloudy, 54 degrees - Sun. 10% rain, partly cloudy, 60 degrees. It's not the tropics, but we have had worse and still had an awesome time. Do not cop-out because of weather; you will be missed and you will miss a great time. Who had that big canopy that we used for rain cover? If you've got one, bring it. See you all tomorrow!!

I am still coming, looking forward to meeting you all. Time to start packing.
To misquote the post office motto: Neither snow nor rain nor freezing water nor gloom of night will keep us away.

I'm going to miss everyone. Went to Minute Clinic yesterday. My cold has developed into a sinus infection. I'm on antibiotics now and should be on the mend in a few days.

I wish everyone awesome and safe diving. I hope to see everyone around the dive sites this summer. I hope to make the Fall M&G. Remember that the dates for the Fall M&G are supposed to be picked at the Spring M&G. Be sure and post what the group decides!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom