GLWC Spring Meet & Greet April 27 - 29, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a great time at my first GLWC M&G. I enjoyed meeting you all, and look forward to more dives soon.

I missed the misery of the weather on Saturday.

Did get a couple of nice dives in on Sunday.

Someone left an orange GOTT cooler in our area. Mike suggested I leave it at Gilboa lost and found, so I did.

Cam, thanks for hooking me up with your Public Safety diver buds. Good diving.

Did the group set a date for the fall M&G?

Missed ya, Jim. The 3rd weekend in October: 19 - 21. Unless Ted decides to change it.

Sorry we missed it.... :( We will try to make the Fall M&G

Missed ya, Jim. The 3rd weekend in October: 19 - 21. Unless Ted decides to change it.

I've got it on the calendar. I just hope and pray I stay healthy in the days leading up to the next one!! :(

Hello Wreckers. Had a great time meeting and diving with you all on Friday. Choby, thanks for scrapping your first deep dive to help me out, really appreciate it. Ted, thanks for letting me use one of your tanks, also appreciated. Looking forward to diving with some of you this summer. If any of you want to dive Whitestar this summer, let me know. I am there most weekends. Until next time. Ryan

I was planning to look at the dry suits that were for sale on Sunday morning, but when I arrived back everyone had left.
I can't remember who it was, can you pm me with details if they are still available.
Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom