go me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
(This is obviously in the wrong forum so I have taken the liberty of moving it to where it belongs. Well done buddy - this is nothing to whine about! :wink:
Kim)

didn't know where to post this, but my trial co-counsel and i just won a tremendous victory. our Federal case just came back from the judge, and we won a judgment involving a 65-year lease estimated to save the taxpayers of Duval County over $816 million.

(basically, we had land sitting there fallow; we tried to lease it to earn income; after a lot of tries, we found a partner; disgruntled businesses in the vicinity who didn't want the competition fought to stop the lease)

it was a hard fight, and it involved the Jacksonville International Airport, so it was a rather controversial case

but

we won

wooO!OO!!!OOO!!!

Congratulations.

(I wouldn't wanna fight ya, cuz you don't wear down.)

catherine96821:
I wouldn't wanna fight ya, cuz you don't wear down.

lol

well, then you definetely don't want to fight my wife!

:eyebrow:

Well done Andy :yelclap:

Way to go Andy

Congratulations Andy and I appreciate anything that saves taxpayers money, but I do wonder if the new use for the land will have a positive or negative carbon footprint delta. :D

:popcorn:

hmmm...well what will it be used for, anyway?

Hey, Andy . . . I'll have a triple Glen Fiddich, since you're buying !!!

the K-lan Grant

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom