go me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks Kim!

hey, i just discovered a bug. when a thread is moved, the OP's subscription to the thread is removed

well, at least it was with me just now

oops... never mind ... it's back now...

H2Andy:
didn't know where to post this, but my trial co-counsel and i just won a tremendous victory. our Federal case just came back from the judge, and we won a judgment involving a 65-year lease estimated to save the taxpayers of Duval County over $816 million.

(basically, we had land sitting there fallow; we tried to lease it to earn income; after a lot of tries, we found a partner; disgruntled businesses in the vicinity who didn't want the competition fought to stop the lease)

it was a hard fight, and it involved the Jacksonville International Airport, so it was a rather controversial case

but

we won

wooO!OO!!!OOO!!!
All this while surfing scubaboard 14 hours a day!!!!!!!! Well Done Andy!!!

Azza:
LOL!

Congratulations, Andy! :)

Azza:
Yes....just think how much MORE he could have saved the taxpayer if he actually worked all day! :eyebrow:

Congrats Andy...that is all I am saying.

With your new free time after the case, you may take up going after smart allecy posters on SB. So my mouth is zipped on any more comments.

Except...watch out KIM:D.........j/k....although I got a kik out of the alleged PM from KIM....too funny.

Congratulations, Andy! Way to go!!!

Congrats Andy!!!!!!!

So you are buying a bottle of Chopin Vodka?
:D
Mania

H2Andy:
we won a judgment involving a 65-year lease estimated to save the taxpayers of Duval County over $816 million.

Wow! Pretty great thing to be able to say about how you spend your days. Congratulations!

Azza:
All this while surfing scubaboard 14 hours a day!!!!!!!!

16, actually ... on some days 18

:14:

Back
Top Bottom