going solo to coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garrett58

Registered
Reaction score
i will be going to coz june 23 to july 1 dive partner dropped out and cant go. since i have already paid for the trip i guess i will be going by myself.staying at the reef club and diving seven days with sand dollar sports. i am flying out of lax then to dallas then coz.i have a jeep rented for the whole time
so plan to explore the island and see all the sites any one else plan to be there at that time maybe like to see the island i am 48 single long haired carpenter guy from california

Attachments

• bill.JPG
    bill.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 84
Here is a thread for folks going in June. http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=186211

I'll be there in may. I went on my first trip to Cozumel solo about 6 years ago, and had a great time. I met a lot of fun people I probably never would have met if I had been occupied with my own friends. the couple I am visiting this time, are friends from back then, actually.

So, even if you do not make plans to meet up with someone before you leave, I am sure you will have opportunities to meet new friends when you get there. Have a great time!

I just came back from a solo trip (planned that way). I had a wonderful time and would do it again.

Yea dude. You'll be fine. Meet some people on your dive boat and jump in with them. I did it once and had a blast.

-Charles

Before I was a resident, I made many solo trips to Coz...it's great! You'll be fine :)

Back
Top Bottom