Going to Cozumel in October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Absolutely. Have you heard if the hurricane had any impact?

---------- Post Merged at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:28 PM ----------

I have thought about staying at El CID let me know how that goes.

Absolutely. Have you heard if the hurricane had any impact?
Almost none, just some thunderstorms. It missed.

Cannot wait to dive Cozumel in October. I will be solo at the Blue Angel, diving with Blue Angel Oct 5-10.

I'm sure Brodydog and myself will run into you, maybe on the same boat.

Two of us wanting to go, enjoy beach volley ball and night time entertainment. Anyone have info on where to stay, I know of the Allegro but this hotel has been going downhill the past few years

Staying at Iberostar Oct. 7-14 with wife, daughter and son-in-law, diving with Dressel Divers. Same as last year except, daughter was pregnant last year and could not dive. Son-in-law got certified last year so it will be the 4 of us diving together. The question is what to do with the 6 month old grandson. Do they make tanks small enough for them yet?

Will be booking for early October,myself and friend. We are thinking of the Sabor diving and some volleyball in the sun. will be renting a car while there to enjoy the whole island. Anyone have other hotels to suggest? Myself I am into photography looking for others with same intrest also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom