going to NW Costa Rica, any recommends?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ocean.mirage

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am diving there for a 2 weeks at the end of March. I am on a moderate budget. Nothing to crazy, any leads or recommends?

Looking into the same myself for June.
So far, I've found some useful info on richcoastdiving.com on diving and accommodation.
Look under the link 'packages'.
Would be great if you can leave a report here, along with any tips/advice!

I'll be heading down there next week (March 19th) for a week, will dive with Rich Coast Diving, will post my report. I'm really looking forward to it.

There is a good small dive shop in Flamingo Beach at Flamingo Marina Resort. I think its Aquacenter Diving?? Eduardo Munoz was the manager. They were very nice people.

I know it's too late to help you, but for the purpose of future inquiries regarding this thread.... I dove for a few weeks with Aqua Center in Playa Flamingo last year, and can't recommend them enough! Top notch, professional, friendly, and the closest shop to the few dive spots in this area (in other words, shortest boat time). Playa Flamingo is a small town, but a great place if that's what you're after. Pura vida!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom