Golem Stream BP w/ Torus 26?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

munitor

Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a Golem Stream BP and am looking for a small wing. Would the Torus 26 work well with it? The Stream has cam slots, but I don't have the spacing handy.

I've got a Golem Stream BP and am looking for a small wing. Would the Torus 26 work well with it? The Stream has cam slots, but I don't have the spacing handy.

Using plates and wings from different sources can result in a variety of compatibility issues.

Do the camband slots line up?

If the camband slots do line up do the bolt holes line at the same time?

If the camband slots line up and the bolt holes line up (very unlikely BTW) is the wing positioned on the plate as intended or is it too high or too low?

What level of compatibility do *YOU* expect? Will *YOU* be happy if you can just force the cambands through even if they don't line up perfectly, or do *YOU* expect the same level of fit and function achieved with a DSS wing on a DSS plate?

Without having the parts to test I can not answer your question, sorry.

Tobin

Back
Top Bottom