Goodbye Brian Howard (Wildcard)----Alaska & Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These events truly sadden me. God's rest Brian, and I hope the families find comfort somehow. My condolences and paryers go out to his friends and family.

No words can begin to truly express the great loss that everyone here feels... Thoughts and prayers are being sent out to family and friends. :hugs: to all.

Boy, the first line in the Obit had me reeling! He died on his birthday and we are just finding out about it!? But, it was a misprint.

Brian was a character and we will miss him.

I hope your adventures continue, Brian! Aloha.

OMG. I am stunned. Almitywife just gave me this link. I can't believe it. I was on a liveaboard in the GBR last December with him. He was character, for sure. RIP Brian.

i was just out at lunchtime and heard some christmas tunes being played.... i remember how each year the Christmas songs in the stores (ESPECIALLY months early) would drive Wildcard nuts

gonna miss that from him this year :depressed:

From one firefighter to another, rest in peace brother, rest in peace. :(

I dont know what to say...I am stunned

Wildcard and I argued frequently on the forums...usually about politics....always our threads were deleted...but I liked the guy.

RIP Wildcard. Lest We Forget

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom