Goodbye Fiesta Americana Dive Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is a pretty white with turquoise blue trim now. It could be done by September - but that is really going to be pushing it

any update on the FA remodel? We leave sept 11 for a week there?

Good luck with that lol......I would anticipate being shuffled to another resort.

We were there in June and it still did not look anywhere near to being done.

It is a pretty white with turquoise blue trim now. It could be done by September - but that is really going to be pushing it
I'm glad to hear of the new paint job. It always made me feel overheated just looking at it before. :D

I'm glad to hear of the new paint job. It always made me feel overheated just looking at it before. :D

Lots of activity at Fiesta Americana today. Could be end of august opening as I predicted earlier in the spring. They obviously have some deadline to meet with the amount of workers present at the site. :D

Hmmm........there's a post on the cozumelmycozumel forum posted yesterday that says there is a 5 week delay. I have no idea who/ what their source is, but personally I wouldn't book there until they're open for business.

I wouldn't book it until well after it's open. Just because construction is done doesn't mean it will be done perfectly. Just because the staff is newly trained to operate a 5-star all-inclusive doesn't mean they'll be working perfectly. At least six months before the bugs get worked out.

What he said ^^^^^. Will be lots of bugs to work out......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom