Google Reader

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDean59

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Google decided in July not to continue there Google Reader service. I was getting all my new Scubaboard feeds through that service. Does anyone know how to set something similar up on Microsoft outlook or something similar?

Thanks
Dean

What is the address for the new post rss feed?

Newer versions of Firefox have it built-in also:

Capture.jpg

I was quite pissed off at the decision to discontinue Google Reader. It has really soured my appetite for any Google products in the future. They are getting quite a track record of discontinuing things that people are still finding useful.

I too used Google Reader a LOT. Had about 30 blogs I liked to follow, a lot of them were small and didn't even have things like mailing lists!
Now I have to manually visit each website, if I can remember to (first world problems....)

Apparently; Google expects everyone to get their info from... social media websites and twitter feeds? No thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom