Grand Cayman Diving Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks MikeT. I was just trying to watch some of your movies, but I couldn't get them to work. Do I need to download something to play a wmv avi? I have the newest windows media player and I have the newest quicktime...
Mike

That was fun bayondai! I enjoyed that dive. Music worked great too. I especially enjoyed the very last dive. Just when you think it's over and you're boarding the boat, you take us for a surprise dive in the rinse tank.
Nice work!

Thanks MikeT. I was just trying to watch some of your movies, but I couldn't get them to work. Do I need to download something to play a wmv avi? I have the newest windows media player and I have the newest quicktime...

Hmmm, they should work fine as long as you have Media Player 8 or above. If you are using a Mac, rename the files to end with .wmv so Media player for Mac will load them.

Do you see anything when you try and load them?

- MikeT

Ill video dude.

Now I'm listening to more Common after watching it, haha.

Now make one representing the North East!

MikeT I got you videos to work. I use a mac so I had to download them and add the wmv like you suggested. I like your sea lion or seals or what ever they are footage from Anacapa.
Thanks for the compliments Tully.
-Mike

Great video!! I really enjoyed it!

Just wanted to second (and third, fourth, fifth...) the music selection. Good to hear Common on a dive vid!

Also, slick presentation and editting. I look forward to more of your work.

Thanks... I am trying to set something up in Cozumel probably in June so that should be my next video.
Mike

Very nice, professionally done, impressive!

Brings back memories of last December when one of those stingrays tried to mug one of my strobes right off my camera! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom