Grand Cayman Diving Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey man good job on the graphics for sure, you are right, the mermaid reefs off sunset house are pretty dead, we just got back from filming in Cayman for half of Dive Zero Video Magazine's Issue #1, you guys seem pretty stoked on Cayman, come check out our site and Issue #1, couple of our sections include a day in the life of a local underwater videographer, wreck specialty section and paradise section which shows you what you can do on the island topside, the rest of Issue 1 is filmed in BC which includes 7 different section, all filmed in High Definition. Anyways guys, just thought I would let you in on that, come check the flash site out (not done fully yet by the way, save us in your favs) and maybe if you want, come talk to us and everyone else on our forums, thanks guys and keep up the good filming, maybe we could meet up some time!!!

Luke Boychuk
Dive Zero Video Magazine
www.divezero.com

Thanks, I really enjoyed that video. The camera work was pretty good and very nice, clear water.

yeah, I still have to work on my camera work...but I guess I will always say that. I learned a lot from this one and already know how to make it better for the next. Hopefully it turns out like how I picture it in my head.
Mike

I loved the video..did a lot of diving in the Cayman's throughout the 90's. The water looked so pristine, and the quality of the film was just great. What do you mean the coral beds are all dead??? The hurricanes and other events really taking their toll down there?

Morgandy:
I loved the video..did a lot of diving in the Cayman's throughout the 90's. The water looked so pristine, and the quality of the film was just great. What do you mean the coral beds are all dead??? The hurricanes and other events really taking their toll down there?

Thanks for the compliment. I am working on a new video from Cozumel that I should have done sometime in the near future... LOL. Just to clarify, the coral beds around the mermaid and small wreck were pretty much dead, not all of grand cayman.
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom