Grand Cayman - October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I found this board last week and it's fantistic. Loads of info. It's nice to be in touch with so many divers from around the world!

My husband and I are going to Grand Cayman on October 5th thru the 20th. I just wondered if anyone else was going to be there too. We are staying on the east side at Morritt's. Can't wait!

Anyone who has any suggestions on dive stuff, restaurants, things to see, etc., I would sure appreciate it. This will be the first adventure to the island and we have two weeks to take it in.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Yes, Go to Hell

Hell is a small town with its own post office and small shops..

Rum Point is a good place for dinner and a show with the Barefoot Man, But you will need a car for this place as it's about a 45 min trip there. but its worth it. (just remember that you will be driving on the left side of the road).

Any seafood restaurant in Georgetown is great. The best part about the restaraunts there is the service.
You are not rushed between courses like you are here in the states. (pack em in and get them out of here type).

An average dinner willl take about 1 1/2 hours. so whats the rush, enjoy and take you time and enjoy your meals while watching the sunset after a great day of diving.

Hope to see a trip report when you get back to let us all know how it went. I cant wait to go back there sooon.

Enjoy and safe diving.

Dan

=-) :doctor: :boom:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom