Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luckydays – I’ll be there on Friday afternoon. I am staying until Sunday. Chicken Soup, Canopy for coverage and probably a propane heater if it is cold.

jwalko - Lots of sweet Italian sausage, sweet peppers and hoagie rolls. I'll also have extra bottled water and other drinks.

GTXL1200
1. Bunnkhouse Now taking reservation or bribe money
2. Generator
3. (2)two 30 cup coffee makers
4. Coffee

Reallydg - Chili

MichScubaMike - Munchies... Chips/Salsa ect. and bottled water.

It on my calender! Haven't decided yet if I am bringing the dive trailer or the "Bunhouse" yet. I've also got an extra propane heater if someone needs it if the weather is cold. You just have to supply the little propane cylinders. I should also have a bunch of extra AL80 tanks if someone needs to use one/some. They will be filled with plain ol' air. Just let me know and return them filled.

I'll be there Fri. a.m. and stay until Sun p.m. and will have a load of Toledo Polish Kielbasa for Sat. night. I'll keep track of how many commits we have so I know how many pounds to bring.

I'm coming, bringing some kind of dessert (cookies and maybe banana bread again, we'll see). Can i reserve a spot in the bunkhouse Ted? Although i might bring a friend, in which case we'll camp.

I'm coming, bringing some kind of dessert (cookies and maybe banana bread again, we'll see). Can i reserve a spot in the bunkhouse Ted? Although i might bring a friend, in which case we'll camp.

Excussssssssssssssssse me missy!! Is this friend Male or Female? If its male, you will still stay in Bunkhouse. He will Camp. If it is a Female you Both will stay in Bunkhouse:D:D

I am planning on attending, but have yet to decide what kind of culinary delight I want to attempt to make for Saturday night. :confused:

No need to worry thou, my adventures in cooking haven't killed anyone yet .... although a tastebud or two may have fallen victim :D

Your coming from Chicago? Rob had a receipe for Italian Beef in the recipe guide. It's not gonna hurt my feelings if you show up with that.

It wasnt a receipe per se it was bought at some famous Old School place in Chicago.

Please disreguard Ted's input and follow Rob's direction for acquiring said Italian beef and heating Italian beef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom