Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there. Not sure if I'll bring the cauldron to heat soup or chili yet... will depend if I come directly from Pennsylvania or stop in Michigan enroute.

Paula

That does bring up the question of cooking utensils. Just wanting to confirm there will be pans, pots available for cooking. (Especially since Paula isn't reliable!:D Really Paula, just kidding!!!!)

That does bring up the question of cooking utensils. Just wanting to confirm there will be pans, pots available for cooking. (Especially since Paula isn't reliable!:D Really Paula, just kidding!!!!)

LOL! If people want to use it for their chili and soup I'll make sure to get the cauldron and tripod during a trip to MI prior to the M&G!

Excussssssssssssssssse me missy!! Is this friend Male or Female? If its male, you will still stay in Bunkhouse. He will Camp. If it is a Female you Both will stay in Bunkhouse:D:D

ummmm okay dad :rofl3:
Not actually sure on which person i might bring, i met a diver at my new job but i'm not sure she could handle the glwc'ers :p She seems a little timid....
And then i've got a couple guys who love camping, so they might tag along. I'll keep you posted.

Looks like DivingCRNA and gNats will be in attendance. We will be bringing sloppy Joes and buns.

Might be bringing a Canadian with me. Will know soon.

Paula

Back
Top Bottom