Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone's interested, I threw in gear that I am looking to sell....

1.) Some AL80 tanks
2.) ScubaPro Split Fins (Size M/L)
3.) Tusa X-pert Zoom Split Fins (Size M/L)
4.) A couple weight belts with zippered pockets
5.) A Pony Tamer Bracket
6.) SeaLife DC500 Camera Setup with SeaLife Strobe and Wide Angle Lens (and a bunch of accessories)
7.) DiveRite Halogen Cannister Light with new battery and charger.

Might have a few other things depending on what I come across tonight. Will have prices listed at the quarry....

Well I might find a spot. Bring that cot you have and I think if I move the dinning room table. I can put you over there with your cot. Angie on the couch. Bonecrusher with don and natalie on the blow up bed.. yeah I can do it..

Sounds like a forecast of a little rain and people are backing out already????

I'll have a tent with lots of room available if accomodations get tight.

Ken

PS, I will be up Saturday am.

Psssst, Ted... if you're cramming 3 people in one bed the girl-boy-girl format is usually easier to sell :wink:

I will have the cot with me just in case, planning to bunk in your rig 2 nights. Don't have an arrival time yet, still gotta take care of some stuff here. Hoping for a before dark arrival.
Ber

Flew in last night. Saw the family for 30 minutes this morning. Packing my bags and ready to go. Let the mayhem begin!

should be there around noon or so

almost made it up there earlier...until I got a call from my daughters school and had to turn around. Hope everyone had a great time today...will try to make it up on Sunday am if the weather holds out...

Greetings fellow GLWC members and being but a recent addition to the crew this meet and greet was a incredible time! Despite the occasional rain cloud diving was good and the revelry was a blast! Met many members and the camp fire on Friday was a blast!
I laughed till I cried and made it to bed at 4 am! Captain Morgan himself would have been pleased with the social gathering. :rofl3:
If the weather scared you off you missed it! Sorry, I have been home just a couple hours and already planning to attend the fall M&G.
The food was off the hook as always and the senior members great hosts.
Thanks to all who put the sweat and tears into making this happen!
I am very sorry to had to leave on Saturday duty was calling on Sunday Sidemount clinic by A.S.P. diving in Fort Wayne. Have fun to all my brothers and sisters and safe travel!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Thanks everybody for the fantastic weekend. It was great to see some old buddies and meet new ones. The campfire antics did not dissapoint and I am glad that we have a few more statements to the famous quotes list.

Looking forward to the fall meet and greet.

Back
Top Bottom