Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Everybody!

Even though I had several issues this weekend, I just wanted to let you all know I still did have a good time seeing you all and the antics that went on.

I hope I was not too much of a downer, just had some really bad luck this weekend. For those of you that don't know the final chapter of my bad luck, as I was coming back to Gilboa on sunday morning, I turned by the cow sharply because some guy was tailgating me. As I made the turn, some of my stuff in the back shifted and started coming forwards toward the passenger seat where Dexter was sitting. It scared him so bad he jumped up on the dashboard and hit the windshield so hard he put a huge crack in it. It was just not my weekend...

But anyway, even though I was quiet this weekend, I was taking it all in and did enjoy myself, seeing the regulars, meeting new faces, and listening to the great stories. Depending on the timing of my move I may make it to the Fall M&G and if not, you will all be welcome at my place when I move!

Thanks Mike, Paula, and Todd for buddying up on the dives!

Just got home...thanks to everyone that waited up for me Friday night!

Ouch...ribs...sux...

Oreo is all washed. Still smells like bacon tho.

Can't wait to see those quotes. I'll bring more poppers next time!

This was a total dissapointment, I went to this event Expecting to DIVE. Meet other Divers. What do I get? People just Eating, and Horsplaying around. I couldn't find anyone to dive with. So I only ended up getting 2 dives in. Due to lack of interest from fellow attendees. I give this event 1/2 star. NO I would not reccomend this event to Friends.:shakehead:

This was a total dissapointment, I went to this event Expecting to DIVE. Meet other Divers. What do I get? People just Eating, and Horsplaying around. I couldn't find anyone to dive with. So I only ended up getting 2 dives in. Due to lack of interest from fellow attendees. I give this event 1/2 star. NO I would not reccomend this event to Friends.:shakehead:

Nice! :D

:mooner:

DUDE What are you talking about. I was at one in 2007 and again this year. I showed up at 3:30 PM on Friday got 2 dives in by 6:30 PM Was back in play by 8:00 AM Saturday got to more in and was done by noon. If you could not find someone to dive with you didnt want to dive.

DUDE What are you talking about. I was at one in 2007 and again this year. I showed up at 3:30 PM on Friday got 2 dives in by 6:30 PM Was back in play by 8:00 AM Saturday got to more in and was done by noon. If you could not find someone to dive with you didnt want to dive.

And the truth shall set him free.

I'm sure glad my friends know that post was shear sarcasm. I almost felt bad for Todd For a minute. I still thought I would wait and see what became of it.
So Todd. Yeah I was being sarcastic. I dont really go to MNG To dive. Im the one that is doing most of the eating and horseplay....:D

Sorry that we didn't make it down to the fire on Saturday, but I got drenched in the downpour just after I got up from a dive and didn't feel like risking the weather to stay drenched.

The Friday campfire was fun and it was great seeing old friends. Hopefully I can fit the the fall M & G into my schedule.

Thanks for hosting another great Meet and Greet.

Back
Top Bottom