Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure glad my friends know that post was shear sarcasm. I almost felt bad for Todd For a minute. I still thought I would wait and see what became of it.
So Todd. Yeah I was being sarcastic. I dont really go to MNG To dive. Im the one that is doing most of the eating and horseplay....:D

I recognized it for what it was but I wasn't sure how to spell sarcasm :D BTW: My wife (Lisa)thinks the crew is alright so you should be seeing more of us (whether you like it or not)!

I'm sure glad my friends know that post was shear sarcasm. I almost felt bad for Todd For a minute. I still thought I would wait and see what became of it.
So Todd. Yeah I was being sarcastic. I dont really go to MNG To dive. Im the one that is doing most of the eating and horseplay....:D

Just like I was realing bringing STEAKS for everybody.:rofl3:

so you should be seeing more of us (whether you like it or not)!

Doesn't this fall under the "what one guy shouldn't say to another" category? :idk: Kind of like the "hey just bend over and grab that thing from between Denny's legs" quote I heard this weekend.

Damn...no one mentioned warm water wimp ONCE:depressed:. Looks like no one missed the shrimp, croissants, canadian bacon, high class munchies and wine. Forgotten all ready.

Damn...no one mentioned warm water wimp ONCE:depressed:. Looks like no one missed the shrimp, croissants, canadian bacon, high class munchies and wine. Forgotten all ready.

You were definitely missed Cheryl although I'm not sure what would have happened if I had added wine to the mix! Thank goodness for the small things.

Paula

I missed you! Ask Ted, I got there on Friday, said Hi to everyone and asked where you were. Bummed you couldn't make it, I didn't have a student until Saturday morning. The bunny just wasn't as wild without your influence LOL!

Ted missed you too...especially at dishwashing time :wink:

Hey I have my numbers with me but I'm too tired to do the math. Anyone want to do the SAC calculation to see if my student smoked me on air consumption? She dove in a 7mm one piece and I was in my drysuit and 3 layers of undies :shakehead:

Student diving 50cf
  • Dive 1 air start 3000 -- air end 700 --avg depth 25ft --time :30
  • Dive 2 air start 3100 --air end 1200 --avg depth 25ft-- time :28
  • Dive 3 air start 3100 --air end 1000 --avg depth 30ft-- time :25

Student diving 63cf
  • Dive 4 air start 3100 --air end 1500 --avg depth 25ft-- time :25

Ber diving aluminum 80 with same times and depths
  • Dive 1 air start 2600 --air end 1400
  • Dive 2 air start 2700-- air end 1800
  • Dive 3 air start 2700 --air end 1500
  • Dive 4 air start 3200 --air end 2000

Ber :lilbunny:

I missed you! Ask Ted, I got there on Friday, said Hi to everyone and asked where you were. Bummed you couldn't make it, I didn't have a student until Saturday morning. The bunny just wasn't as wild without your influence LOL!

Ah yes, I'm sure the kitchen in the bunkhouse was a mess. I do clean up well.:)

Ber :lilbunny:

You were definitely missed Cheryl although I'm not sure what would have happened if I had added wine to the mix! Thank goodness for the small things.

Paula
Paula, the wine makes things interesting!:D

Hey I have my numbers with me but I'm too tired to do the math. Anyone want to do the SAC calculation to see if my student smoked me on air consumption? She dove in a 7mm one piece and I was in my drysuit and 3 layers of undies :shakehead:

:lilbunny:

If I did my math right and assuming a working pressure of ~3000 PSI:

STUDENT:
Dive 1: 2.246
Dive 2: 1.988
Dive 3: 2.672
Dive 4: 2.362

BER:
Dive 1: 1.875
Dive 2: 1.507
Dive 3: 2.444
Dive 4: 2.250

See if someone else agrees with my numbers...

Back
Top Bottom