Great summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracker

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Thanks to you all for a great summer. It meant a lot to me to spend quality time and getting to know more of you. Many stresses in life are eased by spending relaxing time with people of like mind in the diving community. What a calming experience that diving brings, combined with surface intervals to remember. There are many lessons to learn in life, many experiences that make a difference. You all.......y'all.......have made this a very important part of my life, and I thank you.

It's over!?!?!:confused: And I've yet to collect the "friend tax" from you!

I'm sure you have a few GOOD dives left in you before the year is out!

It has been a great summer for us though, good friends, good times and GREAT diving!:D

Alright! More tacos! :D

Actually, Jen, is what we call a "high maintenance diver."

She needs a DM to do everything for her.........Kenny???:rofl3:

Alright! More tacos! :D

Actually, Jen, is what we call a "high maintenance diver."

She needs a DM to do everything for her.........Kenny???:rofl3:

Idiosycratcically eupuuistic eccentricities are the promulgators of triturable obfuscation. That being said, I don't think that lessons would do Jen any good.:dork2:

W T F??? I am not high maintenance!! I think the word you're looking for is DISCRIMINATING!!!

I hate diving in the quarry, but I do however enjoy hanging out with the fun people that like diving in the quarry. You can't find better people than Lou, Julie, Michelle and Kenny!!

:mooner: to Dave

:mooner: to Chris

Love you too, Jennifer!

Do you think you can bring some "C" cards to the next outing, just so we can get some peace of mind?

Tanks are optional, of course! :D

Joe has my C-Card...that's all you muppets need to know!! :D

So when are we having this other "thing"?

I've had no more emails...:scorned:

Back
Top Bottom