Great summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just wish that I could have made it down more. I always have a good time when I am at FRP. Well, except when the idiots play their music till 3 am and Joe decides to play his at 8am.

Looks like I dropped myself from the list. I got the one email and that has been it. It's not in my spam.

I think Jen needs to take a refresher course since she has been out of the water so long. I keep hearing that she wants to borrow my doubles, maybe I'm better off not loaning them. :D
She reminds me of this guy that I met during my OW (true story). Odie (yes that is his name) would buy the best gear and tons of it. Rumor has it that he had three dry suits and two of everything else. The short of the story is that nobody within the group (6-8 people) had ever seen or heard of Odie diving. He did do one dive in two years that I know of.

Dave, so what is the new ingredient? You know I must practice the art of taco making. You do remember your ATM (advanced taco making) class don't you? You should always have a back up cook. :D Think redundancy!!

Hey!!!! I dived at the treasure hunt!

I remember this one time when Wally and I went diving...I was in doubles and Wally had....hmmmm...now what was it??? Oh that's right, an empty tank!!!! Do you remember how we had to exit over at Joe's party shack??? Good Times!!

:rofl3:

Hey!!!! I dived at the treasure hunt!

I remember this one time when Wally and I went diving...I was in doubles and Wally had....hmmmm...now what was it??? Oh that's right, an empty tank!!!! Do you remember how we had to exit over at Joe's party shack??? Good Times!!

:rofl3:

Or so YOU say that you dove the TH.

Nope don't remember diving an empty tank. I do remember having only 500psi. When we surfaced you didn't want to swim the doubles so we got out. I also remember Chris coming over with the truck..sweeet! :D

Hey!!! I got the grand prize at the Treasure hunt...Chris has a pick somewhere to prove it too!!!

Joe has my C-Card...that's all you muppets need to know!! :D

Doesn't Joe also have your SUNTAN LOTION and FLOATIE?? I don't think that is dive gear.

You really do not want me to post that pick! How was the trip btw?:D

Shouldn't you be working?

:rofl3: Is it that bad?? How bad could I look with a tank banger on my forehead???

I am working...I can multitask...:wink:

:rofl3: Is it that bad?? How bad could I look with a tank banger on my forehead??? I am working...I can multitask...:wink:

I wouldn't post a pic of myself wearing a tank banger, much less anyone else. :shakehead:

The catfish is out of the bag on what you won that day! :dork2:

BTW, your boss is watching you! :rofl3:

Maybe we should all " win a trip and wear it on our head". :D So Jen is now a headbanger? No Dave I'm not talking about her banging her head on the headboard! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom