Greater Vancouver Area Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey looking to go diving tonight (July 23) or tomorrow day (evening?)

I have a new strobe and would like to get some exp on. I'm going to hop over to Ocean pro and see if anything is planned. Otherwise if someone is up for a dive let me know.

Hey Everyone!

Check out our new Southern BC Spyhoppers Club under Western Canada. Woooo Hooo!!!

Andrea

Hey Wolf_Eel what's this I heard about a boat dive coming up? I understand it's you organizing it and it's not an official OPD thing is it true? How much, when, is there room and most importantly who all is going? Don't worry we'll all keep the cops off your back :cop_2: ! (Ha-ha-ha!)

Welcome.

Check out the thread on the regular weekly 'fun dives'. Good way to meet people :)

Hi to all Vancouverites,

I would like to ask a question about diving in Deep Cove, North Vancouver.
Spicifically the public warf about 20 minutes further in from the base of Seymour mtn. at the end of Indian River dirve. From what I can remember it had very clean and clear water in that area due to the lack of any marinas. This would make a great alternate spot other than Whyte Cliff part or Porteau cove.

If anyone had dived there before could you pass some notes about what to expect diving down there. ( depths , currents, or obstacles)

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tatsubon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom