Greetings all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dcoleman

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Quick note to all. Just got my certification for open water. I live in northern Florida. I got my certification in the some of the springs here in the area. Cant wait to get on some reefs in the saltwater. My family vacations in the keys every year my sister has a house there so it is very convienent. I have fished with rod and reel down there for years and cant wait to see some of the places I have fished. I welcome any advice some of the veterens can offer. I plan on diving a couple of the shallower Gulf reefs over the next couple of months before heading down to the keys. I am going over to St. Andrews park for a shore dive for my next outing. I will post on the outcome of that dive. I hope to learn much from the BOARD and hope to meet some great people along the way. Thanks. Calm Seas & Clear Water

Dave

Hello from an island with palm trees in pa! Ya I wish I had palm trees. You live in a great state for diving. Lots of areas for you to explore. You should look up a group called florida conch divers. Dive safe!

Aloha from another island with palm trees :wink: Welcome to the board and I will agree with you wholeheartedly...I have learned a TON from searching around SB, and made some great friends - and new dive buddies - in the process. See you around!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom