Greetings from a small pacific island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Golden Cowrie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I think this site is cool. :dazzler1: I'm a NAUI certified SCUBA instructor. It's nice to see so many other people sharing the same interests that I do. :07:

Golden Cowrie:
Hi! I think this site is cool. :dazzler1: I'm a NAUI certified SCUBA instructor. It's nice to see so many other people sharing the same interests that I do. :07:

Golden Cowrie, welcome to ScubaBoard from Southern California! And thanks for posting some fantastic photos as well! Awesome manta silhouette!

Welcome GC ... ScubaBoard is a great place for info, and just hanging around. What Island are you from??

Cowrie,

Welcome to SCUBABOARD! You didn't mention what island you are on. I might guess Yap from the photo you shared but couldn't place the island / shoreline photo.

Paula

Welcome to the board from Gozo, Malta! Happy Safe Diving!

I feel very welcomed here, but I need to clarify (and I can't believe I made the mistake of typing) that I am a certified Assistant Instructor. Also, I love that pic of the manta however I can not take credit for it. I wish I could say I did but didn't. It is beautiful though!

Diver Kat:
Welcome GC ... ScubaBoard is a great place for info, and just hanging around. What Island are you from??
Thank You! I'm living on an island called Saipan, which is part of the Northern Mariana Islands. Although, I'm from Micronesia, Palau more specifically. How 'bout you?

diver_paula:
Cowrie,

Welcome to SCUBABOARD! You didn't mention what island you are on. I might guess Yap from the photo you shared but couldn't place the island / shoreline photo.

Paula
Thank you Paula! I live on an island that is part of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) called Saipan. However, I am Palauan. I did spend 6 years in Yap. The picture I posted was not mine, it's something I got off the internet, it is beautiful though!

Golden Cowrie:
I'm living on an island called Saipan, which is part of the Northern Mariana Islands. Although, I'm from Micronesia, Palau more specifically.

Nice to see an islander come aboard! I spent many years in Samoa, and traveled a bit in the old TTPI. Never got to Saipan, but I loved working and diving in Palau (and even Pohnpei) and had the weirdest night dive in Yap that to this day makes me wonder whether I was temporarily in a mojo trance!

Post a story or two about your dives - folks on the board would love to read about Micronesia diving!

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom