Greetings from a small pacific island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Make sure you join the instructor section of this board---Its super secret place---

dive sites, and some site descriptions at my website, if you want to take a look. I'm adding more site descriptions as time allows....I was planning to go up to Saipan a couple years ago to do some diving, but my boss cancelled my vacation at the last minute ...now I'M the boss (well....maybe my girlfriend is, ha ha) so I hope to do some diving up there in the future, especially if I can convince some of my customers to go along.

Iruka:

Thankfully Sudal missed you. 2002 was bad enough that you guys on Guam deserve a break. Let's all pray for those on Yap. It looks like they're about top get slammed with winds up to 140. Sounds like Chata'an.

Golden Cowrie:
Thank You! I'm living on an island called Saipan, which is part of the Northern Mariana Islands. Although, I'm from Micronesia, Palau more specifically. How 'bout you?
Cowrie - sad to say, no where as exotic as you ... I live in the middle of Texas, near the Capital City of Austin, and all our local diving is in lakes & rivers. But we'll take our diving any way we can get it!!

Back
Top Bottom